ACUVUE® OASYS™ Brand Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR Plus
- So comfortable,almost like wearing nothing at all!
- Experience HYDRACLEAR Plus technology and revitalize eyes, even when in challenging.environments that can make them feel dry or tired
- They can reduce the need for rewetting drops.
- Acuvue Oasys Brand with HYDRACLEAR Plus techology provide blocking for up to 96% UV-A and 99% UV-B.
- They allow nearly 100% oxygen through and are unbelievably soft.
- Easy handling with an inside-out mark and visible tint.
ACUVUE® OASYS™ Brand Lenses for Astigmatism
- Crisp clear vision all day long
- Breakthrough Accelerated Stabilization Design that harnesses the power of every blink to help keep vision consistent and clear.
- Exclusive HYDRACLEAR Plus technology – the next generation of HYDRACLEAR with even more smoothness and breathability.
- So comfortable, they'll feel almost like wearing no lens at all.
- All the benefits of ACUVUE OASYS, now available for astigmatism.
1•DAY ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses
- New day, new pair of lenses. 1-DAY ACUVUE Brand offers the healthiest most convenient way to wear contacts.
- They are perfect for those who want to wear them all the time or just now and them. Wear them once, then toss them away at the end of the day.
- No maintenance needed!
Important information for contact lens wearers: ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are available by prescription only for vision correction. An eye care professional will determine whether contact lenses are right for you. Although rare, serious eye problems can develop while wearing contact lenses. To help avoid these problems, follow the wear and replacement schedule and the lens care instructions provided by your doctor. Do not wear lenses if you have an eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. If one of these conditions occurs, contact your eye doctor immediately. For more information on proper wear, care and safety, talk to your eye care professional and ask for Patient Instruction Guide, call 1-800-843-2020 or visit acuvue.com.
ACUVUE®, ACUVUE® OASYS™, ACUVUE® ADVANCE®, 1•DAY ACUVUE®,
1•DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®, HYDRACLEAR®, LACREON™, ACUVUE® 2™, ACUVUE® 2 COLOURS™ are trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
**HYDRACLEAR® Plus is the brand name of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. for the next generation of its proprietary technology that allows a higher volume of a moisture-rich wetting agent in a new, state-of-the-art formulation. This creates a more wettable, ultra smooth contact lens, especially for challenging environments that can make eyes feel dry.
‡***WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors, such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography and cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-Blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-Blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts and other eye disorders. Consult your Eye Care Practitioner for more information.