At Aloha Family Optometric Group we recommend a yearly comprehensive eye examination that includes the following tests:
- Current visual acuity measurements, both with and without lenses.
- Keratometric readings- measuring the shape of your eyeball.
- Checking both the internal and external health of the eye and prescribing prescription eye drops if needed for treatment of eye disease or eye irritation.
- Performing a refraction – determining a spectacle lens correction for both distance focus and near focus and any specialized visual demand.
- Determining eye movement and eye coordination skills.
- Testing for depth perception and color vision.
- Prescribing and fitting contact lenses if needed or desired.